Monday, February 27, 2012

F***ing with me cuz imma teenager, with a little bit of gold and a pager!-NWA

today was such a horrible day!!! i woke up late and was not able to go to the gym because it was PACKED! then i was on my way to my dentist appt and a guy in a black chevy tahoe was tailgaiting me and at an intersection the light turned yellow and i had to speed up and go through it to avoid being rear ended! and then bam! i see those damn blue and yellow lights in my rear view!! the cop pulled me over for speeding and added 10 mph to my speed because it was raining?!?!?!?! can they do that???!!!???!!! looking back on it i should have slammed on the breaks and let that ass hole send me thru the windshield!! at least the hospital bills would have been covered by insurance!! the ticket is gonna come out of my pockets!!! so the rest of my day was spent listening to f**k the polices by NWA haha... oh well tomorrows another day....this is a great way to start my birthday week :\
-mike-
-twovivid-

No comments:

Post a Comment