Sunday, February 12, 2012

YO! A Little About Me...

hey everyone and welcome! this is my new blog! my name is mike, i love all types of art and am really into street art specifically. i am a graphic designer and am currently attending college. i am also a photographer and have a flikr site if you guys would like to check it out my name is "fightforart!" (no quotes haha) feel free to tell me what you think i would love to hear your input!!!!!!!! also i love DOGS haha so if your a rescuer or a dog lover add me! im always looking for dogs to photograph!! i just finished up a "pit bull photo set" which is on my flickr....POWER TO THE PIT BULLS get rid of the pitbulls bad rap! and educate people that not all street art has to be a crime or illegal.....ignorance stops when education starts!
hope you enjoy!!!
-mike-
-twovivid-

No comments:

Post a Comment