Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CHECK IT OUT!!!!! THE TWOVIVID BUSINESS CARDS!!!!!!!

HERE THEY ARE-
the new two vivid business cards!!! 
i designed them myself and had them printed up by a a very 
highly recommended company used by major companies around the world!
my mentor/professor and one of the most influential people in 
my graphic art and photography career,
professor Fernandz 
recommended the company, and man! did they do a great job!!!
one of the best parts is that they allow you to print different images on each card!!!
so i decided to pick 10 of my favorite photographs that i took myself to use as images on the back
of my large order of business cards, i feel this gives the potential client an opportunity to get a quick peek at whats in me portfolio as well as giving the business cards a more personal feel!!!
let me know what you think! and please join and follow if you can, it will only take 30 seconds of your time and would be greatly appreciated.....AND I DONT SEND YOU ANNOYING EMAILS!!! the only time ill email you is if you tell me to or if im responding to yours=)
-mike-
-twovivid-

No comments:

Post a Comment