Sunday, March 18, 2012

Once In A Lifetime Opportunity


so i just experience a once in alifetime oppertunity a few days ago!!! i got to socialize and communicate with them throught sign language!!!! i was at the orangutang enclouser and the mother rosie looked at, so i put my hand against the glass and she came up and put her hand against mine, that was when the trainer that was inside her enclousersaid she has never done that before so he proceeded to invite me in!!!
i started to have a conversations with her in sign language and asked to hold her baby, she put her hand against my chest and nodded then went to get her baby...she put my arms into a craddel position and put the little baby gabby into my arms!!! i then told rosie that her baby was cute and wanted to take her home with me...she took gabby from me and turned away, i thought i was in trouble!! but just then she turned back twoards me and smiled!!! she knew i was joking!! they are so smart and so loving and caring creatures!!! and sorry to say this but they are smarter then some people i know!!! hahaha
-mike-
-twovivid-

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with orangutans and being able to talk to them through sign language. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete